- Detail Images
Keeps a core cozy.
With added core warmth, the Spyder Women's Moxie Jacket feels splendid when the chairlifts are particularly frigid. It touts the same waterproof, breathable laminate you've come to expect out of a product from Spyder's web, except the additional fixed layer includes more 3M Thinsulate than the sleeves to maintain a cozy core in eyebrow-freezing temperatures.
Spyder taped the shell's seams and added a Spylon DWR coating to enhance the Moxie's waterproof protection for seriously snowy weather. Should you get too warm on not-so-chilly days, the underarm zippers ditch excess heat to keep you comfortably ventilated. The powder skirt removes for groomer riding, and there are adjustments at the hood, hem, and cuffs to completely seal out snow and cold.
- Technical ski jacket with added core warmth
- Waterproof, breathable Xt.L laminate (20k/20k)
- Fully taped seams and Spylon DWR for added waterproofing
- Body-mapped 3M Thinsulate with Extra Warmth insulation
- Underarm vents assure ample airflow
- Powder skirt removes for groomer days
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs with internal thumb holes