- Detail Images
She's got it.
Thanks to its added core warmth, the Spyder Girls' Moxie Hooded Jacket is a cozy shelter for your girl when the mountain is especially cold. It touts the same waterproof, breathable laminate you've come to expect from Spyder, except the additional fixed layer includes more 3M Thinsulate than in the sleeves to maintain a cozy core in eyebrow-freezing temperatures. Spyder taped the shell's seams and added a Spylon DWR coating to enhance the Moxie's waterproof protection for seriously snowy weather. Thumbholes at the sleeves act as a cozy barrier against whipping winds, while the powder skirt removes for groomer riding, and there are adjustments at the hood, hem, and cuffs to completely seal out snow and cold.
- Toasty, stylish ski jacket with added core warmth
- Waterproof, breathable protection for dry comfort
- Critically taped seams and Spylon DWR boost protection
- Body-mapped 3M Thinsulate ensures warmth
- Powder skirt blocks out wet snow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs with internal thumb holes
- Multiple pockets stash smaller items for the day
- Q & A
Dependable Jacket, Glam Features
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Great jacket, slightly longer length = more coverage and warmth, the fabrics and insulation have been great for warmth, water resistance and wind block...especially on the chairlift when a storm is rolling in here in the west; fabrics are soft and supple, and this has a few cool features like thumbholes on the linner wrist, arm pocket, detachable hood for a clean look for casual wear. Since the temps here in Utah keep us out of the "soggy" storms for the most part, this jacket works well in this climate.