- Detail Images
It's understandable why your child exhibits fearful expressions when you ask him to plummet down a snowy mountain with nothing but a helmet and a plank of wood to help him out. He might be able to find a little courageous heroism if he had the Spyder Boys' Marvel Hero Pant keeping him comfortably warm at the resort. Not only does it have a helping dose of 3M Thinsulate insulation to keep him warm, but Spyder's waterproof, breathable HydroWeb 2.0 laminate protecting him from the cold, wet snow he's sitting on while you encourage him to take that first slide down the run. There are gaiters and waist adjustments to further seal out the snow when he opts for snowman-making over snowboarding.
- Ski pant with Marvel-inspired graphics for superhero riders
- HydroWeb 2.0 laminate provides waterproof, breathable protection
- 3M Thinsulate provides light insulation in a lofty construction
- Great Lengths fit extends cuffs an extra inch for growing boys
- Spyder sealed the critical seams that would usually let water seep through