- Detail Images
A mighty little shredder.
He'll be just as stoked about his Spyder Toddler Boys' Marvel Ambush Hooded Jacket as he is about his ritual mug of lunchtime hot cocoa in the warming hut—and if you've ever seen the look on his face behind that extra tall stack of whipped cream, that's saying something. Thanks to the waterproof coating, he'll stay nice and dry when you coax him out of the lodge to ride the rope tow in the snow, and ThermaWeb insulation provides low-profile warmth that will keep him almost as toasty as that piping hot cup of melted chocolate. The Small to Tall grow features lets you extend the hem up to two extra inches so you don't have to buy him a new coat twice a season, and the powder skirt and elasticized cuffs keep pesky snow from sneaking up his jacket in case he takes a tumble.
- A snow jacket for your mighty little ripper
- HydroWeb laminate repels snowy weather
- ThermaWeb insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Small to Tall grow feature accommodates growth spurts
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of his jacket
- Hood can be removed on sunny days
- Pass pocket makes lift lines a breeze