- Detail Images
Take a look.
Take on powder days with confidence and style in the Spyder Women's Kaleidoscope Pants. With classic Spyder style and serious waterproof protection, the Kaleidoscope delivesr just about all you could ask for from a pair of ski pants. The Xt.L laminate carries with it a 20k/30k waterproof and breathable rating and fully taped seams to wall out water during relentlessly stormy day. They're even reinforced at the cuffs to protect the pants from rips and tears from finely tuned ski edges and boot buckles. Plus, the articulated knees help give the pants a natural feel as you ski. Light 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm in cold temps, and if the day turns out to be warmer and sunnier than you'd expected, zippered inner thigh vents allow you to dump excess heat in a pinch.
- Stylish, protective ski pants built for any condition
- Waterproof and breathable shell with fully taped seams
- Stretchy face fabric for ease of movement
- Slim fit accentuates your style
- Inner thigh vents release excess heat quickly
- Reinforced cuffs resist wear and tear
- Waterproof zippered pockets keep valuables safe and sound