- Detail Images
Tough as nails.
You're standing at the lip of a steep, narrow chute. Usually at this moment you'd be feeling a mix of exhilaration and anxiety, but not with the Spyder Women's Jagged Shell Jacket. Its 3-layer Xt.L shell construction shields you from waist-deep powder while remaining breathable so you won't overheat. A Spylon finish and fully taped seams ensure that not a single snowflake will find its way through the jacket.
Spyder equipped the Jagged Shell with all the technical bells and whistles. For starters, it features an adjustable hood you can cinch down over your helmet on stormy days. A powder skirt seals out snow, so you won't be stopping at the bottom of the hill to dig clumps of snow out of your shirt, while underarm zippers allow you to regulate temperature as you go. Water-resistant zippers and adjustable hems keep snow on the right side of your jacket, so you won't find yourself soggy halfway through the day. Spyder topped this jacket off with a hidden Recco reflector to assist rescue crews in the event of an emergency.
- A ski jacket with all the technical bells and whistles
- Xt.L construction offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Spylon finish and fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Helmet-compatible hood can be cinched tight
- Underarm zippers provide easy temperature control
- Powder skirt with snap back feature for wearing versatility
- Adjustable hem and cuffs help seal out draft