- Detail Images
A force to be reckoned with.
With reliable weather protection and style in spades, it's not hard to see why the Boys' Force Pant is Spyder's most popular choice for young skiers and riders year after year. Armed with an Xt.L waterproof/breathable laminate and a Spylon+ DWR treatment, the Force keeps snow, slush, and wind at bay so your grom can focus on perfecting his turns instead of how wet his butt is. Low-profile Thinsulate insulation offers warmth to fight off early-morning chill without creating a bulky, restrictive feel. Adjustable suspenders prevent any wardrobe malfunctions, and full-length leg zippers let him blow off steam on sizzling spring days.
- Spyder's most popular boys' pant season after season
- Xt.L laminate offers breathable waterproofing
- Spylon+ DWR finish wards off wetness
- Thinsulate insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Taped critical seams prevent mositure from seeping in
- Full-length side zippers for rapid ventilation
- Inner snow gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Zippered hand pockets secure snacks and other small items
- Q & A
great ski pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
Just used them daily for the past month for skiing and daily use. So far so good. The inner snow cuff needs more thought, it is open a the top where it should not let snow in . Good adjustable bibs. Haven't noticed him getting wet through the pants.
Functional Kids Pants
I just got these for my nephew for Christmas and they work great. Obviously not the most exciting Christmas present, but his mom is stoked he will be warm and dry when out outside in the cold