- Detail Images
Suspenders one day, none the next.
The pant of choice in the Spyder Quest series, the Men's Dare Athletic-Fit Pant is the perfect addition to your winter weather wardrobe. Removable high-back suspenders keep your britches riding above your butt shelf (but lower than your nips) and your baselayers securely tucked in. The athletic fit and articulated knees allow for a full range of skiing-based movements, so go ahead and suit up in the best ski pants you've ever owned.
Stretch polyester fabric nails gnarly with the help of Xt.L 20k/20k laminate. Brush off blizzards and keep your cool when you're speed skiing or charging up a ridgeline for the first shots of throat-clogging powder after a big dump. If someone dares you to stand in front of a firehose with these babies on, well, you might stay dry, but you won't stay standing. When the sun beats down and temperatures rise, open the thigh vents and quickly dump excess heat.
When temps force you to plug your car in at night, Thinsulate insulation keeps your legs extra warm. The athletic fit gives you room to layer without turning you into a straight-legged snow zombie. Inner snow gaiters attach to your boots to create a snow-snubbing seal. Scuff guards protect the pant against the bumps and bruises of winter, so you can huck and roll without inflicting too much damage to your pants.
- Ski from first to last chair in these winter-ready pants
- Waterproof and breathable shell with fully taped seams
- Thinsulate insulation offers light warmth without bulk
- Thigh vents dump heat quick during sunny days
- Inner snow gaiters form a snow-tight seal around boots
- Adjustable suspenders with high back for added coverage
- Hook-and-loop tabs at waist ensure a snug fit
- Athletic fit has a tapered, bulk-free fit