The original hot dogger.
Spyder's Dare Atheletic-Fit Men's Pants get the job done when you're exploring deep powder off-piste or carving frontside groomers during a cold and clear bluebird day. Packed full of lightweight insulation that's surrounded by a waterproof, breathable membrane, these pants protect from freezing temperatures and falling snow alike. Throw in adjustable suspenders and belt loops at the waist, and you're ready to show those baggy-pant-wearing newschoolers how it's done down some steep moguls.
- Pants built to handle blizzards or bluebird conditions
- HydroWeb membrane creates an impermeable shell
- Breathable fabric wicks away sweat to keep you comfortable
- Thinsulate insulation is the warmth you need on cold days
- Thigh vents let heat escape quickly between hot laps
- Removable suspenders for coverage when you want it
- Snow gaiters form a seal around your boots for deep snow
- Athletic cut offers a bulk-free fit with articulated construction