- Detail Images
Stand up to winter weather.
Brave the harshest weather winter has to offer with the Spyder Men's Cordin Jacket. Made with an Xt.L laminate, this jacket keeps you dry on stormy powder days while remaining extremely breathable to keep you comfortable. PrimaLoft Black insulation shields you from winter's chill, and the stretch fabric provides the mobility you crave.
Spyder decked out the Cordin jacket with a protective storm hood that can be removed when the sun decides to shine. The powder skirt keeps you dry and comfortable and can be snapped out of the way when not in use. Core ventilation zippers help cool you off during strenuous runs, and a variety of pockets keep all of your gear secure and organized so you're ready for a full day on the mountain.
- A ski jacket that offers warmth and protection at the resort
- Xt.L laminate is waterproof and extremely breathable
- PrimaLoft Black insulation chases away winter chill
- Stretch fabric offers increased mobility
- Fully taped seams and Spylon DWR treatment blocks moisture
- Anti-abrasion overlay film by Bemis for durability
- Powder skirt seals out snow and snaps back when not in use
- Data card pocket and goggle pocket for specialized storage