- Detail Images
For those bitterly cold days.
It's essentially a guarantee that you're going skiing as long as there's snow in the mountains. And while those bluebird days often bring the best views, more often than not, they're bitterly cold. Great for those cold and clear days, the Spyder Women's Bernese Down Jacket keeps your comfort levels high with light and compressible 700-fill down and a water-resistant fabric to protect the down from heat-robbing moisture. But the fun doesn't stop there. The hood, hem, and cuffs are all adjustable, so you can cinch things in close when the temperatures drop, and the well-concieved pocket layout puts just two pockets along the sides for cold hands and two pockets inside the jacket to stash small valuables and goggles.
- Heavyweight insulation for cold and clear ski days
- 700-fill down is lightweight and compressible
- Water-resistant and downproof ripstop fabric
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs to lock in heat
- Regular fitting for a classic look and feel
- Spyder specializes in ski-specific clothing