- Detail Images
Born from the sea, built for the world.
From racing in the World Cup to watching it on TV, the Sperry Top-Sider Seven Seas Slip On Shoe is just as ready to run the deck of your sailboat as it is to kick back on your couch, both done in supreme comfort and with top-notch performance. A hydrophobic mesh upper breathes well and allows water to drain and dry quickly on land or on sea, while the oversized hook-and-loop strap secures a snug, locked-in fit once you slip your foot in place. The Seabound integrated cushioning system provides underfoot cushioning when you need to be quick on your feet all day long, and the rubber outsole with razor-cut Wave-Siping promises confident traction on wet surfaces. Not to mention, Sperry gave this seadog terrain traction pods for even more grip when you travel to dry land.
- Performance-driven boat shoe that goes from land to sea seamlessly
- Omnivent and hydrophobic mesh upper breathes well and drains water
- Slip-on design with hook-and-loop strap offers a dynamic fit
- Seabound cushioning bounces energy back to your step for support
- Outsole with traction pods for grip on dry or wet surfaces