- Detail Images
For riding out the storm.
Taking the brunt of a Poseidon's wrath is never a good idea, but if it must be done, consider donning the Sperry Top-Sider Gamefish 3-Eye Shoe for men, and giving the 'ol Lord of The Sea a run for his money. With a 360 degree lacing system that keeps your feet locked in, and the Adaptive Wave-Siping ventilation system that keeps water dispersed underfoot, the 3-Eye is great for spending long hours at sea in calm-to-turbulent waters.
- A lightweight shoe for sailing, casual wear
- Nubuck upper extra durable for long-term durability
- Molded EVA footbed extra comfortable, shock absorbing
- 360 lacing system delivers confident, secure fit
- Adaptive Siping cuts water underfoot, minimizes slipping
- Rust-proof lace eyelets extend lifetime of shoe
- Q & A
Great looks, ok feel
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great looking shoe. It fits like it should, and all the material is solid. That being said, its not the most comftorable shoe i have ever worn. Its made with a plastic sole, but its also designed to be wet. But they are replaceable.