Classic, but elevated.
Another ski day is over, and you finally get to give your toes some sweet-relief as you unbuckle our of your boots in the parking lot, but there's just too much mud and slush to justify going barefoot, and you don't want to punish your slippers with puddles. It's a good thing you tossed your Sperry Top-Sider Element Boots into the back seat before you took off this morning. With premium leather uppers and a serious sole, these boots are ready to get you covered, while keeping your style game on point and letting your feet relax after their release from a hard-shelled prison —er, ski boot. The inside of these shoes features a molded EVA footbed that provides you with soft cushion and support, and a molded RBEVA midsole that extends the support downwards, increasing shock absorption on all surfaces so you can power from the parking lot back to the cabin to bask in the fire's glow with a hot toddy.
- Classic boots with beefy soles for mountain towns
- Premium leather uppers shield from the elements
- Molded welt elevates durability and support
- EVA footbed and RBEVA midsole cushion blows
- Generous tread keeps your footing sure
- Rawhide lace offers clean detailing and snug closure