- Detail Images
Take pride in your heritage.
You might not be a fisherman, but your father was and you like to emulate his style. The leather and suede uppers provide durable weather protection when you're traveling for work, while the rawhide lace and contrast stitching honor your ancestry with rugged New England style. The EVA footbed provides day-long cushioning, even if you're not at the docks all day, and the non-marking rubber sole enhances traction in nasty weather just the same.
- A dockyard inspired boot for every day style and protection
- Durable uppers age well and break in comfortably
- Non-marking sole provides good traction in various conditions
- EVA footbed and midsole offer all-day cushioning comfort
- Genuine rawhide laces complete the rugged marina look