- Detail Images
From high sea, to high society.
Great for keeping yourself upright on rolling boat decks, slippery docks, and at the country club, the Sperry Top-Sider Men's A/O 2-Eye Orleans Shoe combines seaworthy grip with a high-society look that only gets better with age. The razor-cut Wave-Siping rubber sole is designed to grip damp, slippery surfaces, so it's great for sailing and fishing. And the underfoot Ortholite cushioning helps keep your feet comfortable all day, whether on the water or at a social function. Put simply, the Orleans combines great style with a confident grip to deliver a cozy place for your feet to call home.
- A stylish loafer for boating and semi-formal swagger
- Leather upper hand-stitched and will mature with age
- Rawhide laces team with slip-on design for easy, snug fit
- Ortholite underfoot cushion improves all-day comfort
- Wave Siping rubber sole non-marking, and grippy when wet