- Detail Images
Whether you're participating in the annual race for charity that your local harbor puts on or taking two weeks to sail around the Caribbean, set sail with the Sperry Top-Sider Men's 7 Seas 3-Eye Shoes. Offering superior grip on land and sea, this boat shoe keeps you on your feet when you're on the bow changing sails or exploring port towns. A 360-degree lacing system lets you adapt the shoe to your foot for a secure, reliable fit when it matters most. The hydrophobic mesh uppers shed water and dry quickly to keep your attention focused on the task at hand—whether that be winning the race or finding the best food in town.
- Set sail and see the world with these boat shoes
- Mesh uppers with Hydro-X technology shed water and dry quickly
- Omnivent construction for breathable comfort
- Seabound cushioning system for comfort underfoot
- Rubber sole with Wave Siping for traction on wet surfaces
- Terrain traction pods offer enhanced grip on land
- Lace closure with a 360-degree adjustable fit
- Q & A
Great Comfortable Shoe
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I received these shoes on a Friday, took them out for racing on my friends Capri 25 on Saturday. I saw a wet foredeck, a dry foredeck and they held well in strong winds – even with the nonskid on the deck a bit worn and less than ideal. Best of all, they gave great support throughout the day. They dry fast and I didn’t feel like I had swamp feet at the end of the day.
On sizing – I wear between a 10.5 and 11 - went with a size 10 and they fit perfect.