T1 Step Locker
The Spark R&D T1 Step Locker locks your splitboard binding's heel in place for short, downhill sections on the skin track when you're backcountry touring. Although not intended for split-skiing down entire mountains, this locker engages with a simple flip-of-a-switch and stepping in like you would on skis. This switch stays secure whether locked or unlocked, and its plastic material resists wear overtime. The locker has a forward release for added safety if you end up getting a little too rowdy on the ascent. It's compatible with all Tesla T1 splitboard bindings like the Arc and Surge (Pro, men's, women's, and standard models), or Burton's T1 Hitchhiker.
- Lock your splitboard binding's heel with the flip of a switch
- New design of heel locker will lock once you've stepped into binding
- Plastic lock lever stays secure in lock and unlock positions
- Lock resists wear against metal splitboard binding parts
- Compatible with all Tesla T1 splitboard bindings
- Forward releasable for added safety