Joanie, you've done it again!
Designed for the mild months of spring, the Sorel Women's Joanie Lace Sandal is a deconstructed version of Sorel's iconic Joanie sandal for warmer weather occasions. Decadent full-grain leather comprises this sandal's upper for soft comfort and elegant style, while the comfortable platform wedge supports your foot through long hours spent on your feet. It's finished off with a sassy lace closure for undeniably chic style and practical functionality.
- Elegant style meets warm-weather comfort in this wedge sandal
- Full-gain leather upper delivers a classic look
- Wedge platform maintains comfort through long days
- Rubber outsole with grippy treads offers traction
- Lace closure tops off your modern style
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these for a friend and she loves them! Just as the other reviewers have said, they do run a little small.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are my new favorite shoes... they are comfortable and cute. I wore them the first day for 5+ hours with no problem, then the next day for another 4+ hours. Summertime will be fun. They do tend to run a little small I usually get a 9.5 in sandals but got a 10 and they fit perfectly.
style and comfort plus!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
love these sandals - Sorel hit it out of the park with this style. The red is beautiful. May run a little small. I usually wear a 7 and that is what I ordered and kept. Could maybe have gone with 7.5 also. I have a narrow foot and flat feet. Love these sandals!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been wearing the Sorel Joan of Arctic wedges religiously for years, and I am SO glad I found these to wear in warmer weather! They are super comfortable and adorable on. I got the red ones as a statement shoe, but I'm already planning on getting the black and brown ones for everyday wear. They definitely run a bit small, so size up! I normally wear an 8 (and am an 8 in the Joan of Arctic wedge), but I have an 8.5 in these. Can't wait to wear them more!!!!