Ainsley Tall Boot
- Stylish, tall boot for rain or shine
- Full-grain leather is seam-sealed for waterproofing
- Tall shaft provides protection from slush and puddles
- EVA footbed is removable for customization
- Rubber outsole provides traction in wet or dry conditions
- Synthetic and canvas lining for comfort
- 1-inch heel provides cushion and traction
impossible to get on
I literally pulled a muscle in my back trying to get these boots on - not worth it! They fit once on; the problem is in the design. I believe other reviewers made a similar comment ... I should have followed their advice! Returning.
Had to send them back.
Too hard to get off my foot once it was on.
My new black boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was looking for a new black flat boot. I wanted something stylish, but comfy. I found it in this boot. The only issue I had was getting it on the first few times. Just like someone else mentioned, it’s tough to get your heel in at first and I even used a shoehorn a few times. It does stretch and after that I had no problems. And I love that they’re waterproof!
New Winter Favs!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these for my wife to add to her addiction of Sorel boots. Let's be honest though, if that is the only addiction she has she can have all of the Sorels she wants. She did say the sizing is right on with all of her other Sorels, but that she needs to wear a thicker sock to help in the ankle from rubbing. Overall, the usual size up a 1/2 size for her and she loves them!