From outdoor graduation ceremonies to balmy beach vacations, the Sol Sana Nora Slide Sandal wraps your feet in elegance without sacrificing comfort along the way. This upscale sandal differentiates itself with genuine leather straps in a crossing configuration for a dressier look than you'd expect from a typical slide. The lightly padded leather footbed takes the edge off when you have to walk longer distances and stand upright for hours. It's finished with a leather sole for reliable grip and half-inch heel for a low-slung feel underfoot.
- Upscale slide that doesn't sacrifice comfort
- Genuine leather straps in crossing configuration
- Lightly padded leather footbed for walking comfort
- Leather sole with a half-inch heel for low-slung feel
- Q & A
Adorable and comfy!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These sandals are the PERFECT addition to your summer wardrobe. I was really surprised at how comfortable they are for such a low-profile sandal, and they really go with everything! Definitely size up though. I wear an 8.5 to 9 in most shoes and originally bought these in a 39. They were about a half size too small, so I went up to a 40. Can't wait for it to be 80 degrees every day so I can wear these everywhere!