See what a knife is supposed to be.
It doesn't take a soothsayer or fortune teller to see that the SOG Visionary 1 Knife is a useful addition to the gear of a scout, hunter, fisherman, camper, or urban jungler. The thin design and sharp blade create a compact yet effective knife and the ambidextrous locking mechanism and quick-action opening works smoothly for right- or left-handed users.
- Arc-Lock mechanism offers quick and safe one-handed opening and is extremely strong for secure hold when blade is open
- Zytel handle features finely textured grooves and forefinger notch for stable grip in wet or humid conditions
- Ridges on top of blade near handle offer slip-free thumb grip for more cutting power and single-handed closure
- Reversible clip allows both right- and left-handed users to have quick-grab and easy-open benefit
- Slightly curved, drop-point blade provides razor-sharp cutting
- Q & A
What is the blade length on this knife? ...
What is the blade length on this knife?
I looked on SOG's site and found that this knife has a 3" blade. The overall length is 7".
This is my daily carry knife
Haven't put it through the paces, but love the size, the pocket clip, and the arc lock.
Above and beyond expectations
First off this is the best knife I have ever owned and I have been an avid knife collector for 20 years. The blade is high japanese quality, it has an amazing sharpness out of the box, and i suspect will keep a sharp blade for a while. I own the SOG flash II and this is far superior. The knife is light, and seems very durable. There is no assisted opening but I find this to be a plus, since there is no accidental opening and I can actually open easily with one hand. Actually you can open and close the knife with one hand easier than any knife i have owned. The handle may be a bit small for larger hand users but works well with my hand which fits most medium-large gloves. This knife is worth the money and I am sure anyone who wants a versatile light but well weighted knife will love it.