Slimmer and skinnier.
So Ill's Kick LV Climbing Shoes accommodate climbers with skinnier feet. The Kick sports a moderately stiff, slighty asymmetrical, and subtle arch suitable for intermediates looking to step up their game on harder boulders, and possibly venture outside the gym. Its Dark Matter rubber comes from So Ill's UnParallel Rubber family, which the US Navy Seals used for reliable traction during covert missions. Plus, the rubber's non-marking properties ensure long-lasting durability. Although the leather upper stretches overtime, So Ill recommends you get the same size as your street shoe.
- Slightly arched climbing shoe for gym climbing
- Low volume fit accommodates narrow feet
- Medium stiffness and moderate asymmetry for intermediate climbers
- Dark Matter rubber from UnParallel Rubber family
- Leather upper stretches over time
- So Ill recommends standard street shoe sizing
- Q & A
So far so good!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I have been impressed on the quality of these shoes so far! They run about a full size too big, so I usually wear a 9 or a 9.5 and had to get a 10. So Ill advises you do order 1 whole size up from your street shoe size, but for sure go a whole size up! Im excited to get out climbing with them!
|US WOMEN / LV||US MEN||UK||EU||CM|
- SIZING NOTES:
- Regular Volume:
- The sizing of So iLL Regular Volume shoes is simple. If you are a guy, start with your street shoe size. Then, So iLL suggests ordering a half size down for a comfortable fit and a full size down for a performance fit.
If you are a lady ordering a Regular Volume Shoe, take a size and a half off your street shoe to get the regular volume equivalent. Then downsize a half or full size depending on fit preference.
- Low Volume (LV):
- Low Volume shoes are for anyone with a tinner, narrower foot. Because this is normally a characteristic of ladies, the sizing of Low Volume shoes are based on ladies' sizes.
If you are a lady, start with your street shoe size. Then, So iLL suggests ordering a half size down for a comfortable fit and a full size down for a performance fit.
If you are a guy ordering a Low Volume shoe, add a size and a half to your street shoe to get the low volume equivalent. Then, downsize a half or full size depending on fit preference.