- Detail Images
Slimmer and skinnier.
So Ill's Kick LV Climbing Shoes accommodate climbers with skinnier feet. The Kick sports a moderately stiff, slighty asymmetrical, and subtle arch suitable for intermediates looking to step up their game on harder boulders, and possibly venture outside the gym. Its Dark Matter rubber comes from So Ill's UnParallel Rubber family, which the US Navy Seals used for reliable traction during covert missions. Plus, the rubber's non-marking properties ensure long-lasting durability. Although the leather upper stretches overtime, So Ill recommends you get the same size as your street shoe.
- Slightly arched climbing shoe for gym climbing
- Low volume fit accommodates narrow feet
- Medium stiffness and moderate asymmetry for intermediate climbers
- Dark Matter rubber from UnParallel Rubber family
- Leather upper stretches over time
- So Ill recommends standard street shoe sizing
- Q & A
So far so good!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I have been impressed on the quality of these shoes so far! They run about a full size too big, so I usually wear a 9 or a 9.5 and had to get a 10. So Ill advises you do order 1 whole size up from your street shoe size, but for sure go a whole size up! Im excited to get out climbing with them!