When it comes down to it, the crew at Smokin is really a bunch of shred bums just like you. So they understand the struggle of trying to afford new gear on top of season passes, gas, and beer, which is why they came up with the MIP Snowboard to satisfy the needs of freestyle-minded boarders who are on a budget.
Rockered tips keep it loose when you're linking lines in the rail section of the park, and a large flat section underfoot provides a stable platform for stomping jumps and bomb drops. Smokin profiled the core in strategic areas to make it easy to press and butter while still maintaining pop and strength where you need it. A jib-friendly medium flex gives you proper presses and tweaked-out methods in the park, while Smokin's 3 Stage Dampening smooths the ride when you're shredding slush in the springtime. Plus, the sintered base is fast and incredibly tough.
- Freestyle performance for boarders on a budget
- Flat with rocker tips is stable and catch-free
- Jib flex is designed for pressing and buttering
- Variable Density fiberglass balances flex and strength
- Good Wood core comes from sustainably-harvested aspen
- Quattro Grip increases edgehold in icy conditions
- Smokin boards are handcrafted in Tahoe by dedicated riders