Some people might say size doesn't matter, but for goggles, bigger is better.
Smith's Xavier Signature I/OX Goggles embody the idea that bigger is better. Equipped with the largest spherical lens in Smith's I/O family, this bad boy lets you take in the full view, not just the slice that lies ahead. Visibility shouldn't be an issue for you with the Xavier's incredible peripheral vision and the high-powered combo of 5X Anti-Fog treatment and Vaporator Lens Technology to minimize condensation when temps or pressures change. Even if you wear glasses, Smith designed this goggle to accommodate your frames comfortably so you don't have to choose to between seeing clearly and wearing goggles.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Two included interchangeable lens so you can see where you ski: Red SOL-X for bluebird days; Blue Sensor for cloudy, flat light
- Vaporator seal and Porex filter permanently joins the inner and outer lens to prevent moisture entering but allowing the lens to breathe so you don't get foggy getting on and off the tram
- 5X Anti-Fog treatment supplements design for even better resistance to foggy-goggle syndrome
- Carbonic-X lens offer scratch and abrasion resistance for tree-skiing days among low-hanging branches
- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) reduces light-wave distortion so what you see is what you get
- 3-layer DriWix face foam feels soft against your skin while it absorbs sweat and forms a complete seal against your face without pinching or squeezing
- Articulated outrigger allows the goggle frame to sink into the helmet face port so you can wear both your helmet and goggles comfortably
- Eyeglasses-compatible design uses a floating foam membrane to minimize temple pressure so you can wear your glasses comfortably
- Silicone-backed strap and goggle clip keeps your goggles firmly in place until you're ready to take them, with the simple flip of the clip
- Includes two interchangeable lenses and a microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Xavier De Le Rue Inspired Design
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
What's nice about Smith's signature athlete line? let me count the ways, you still get a great performing goggle with two lenses, (one for sunny days, and another for stormy days). you still get smiths lifetime warranty. But what about the extras??? well you also get a custom headband with a matching soft case and on top of that all you get a hard case, which is not included with the normal smith I/Os. The hard case alone was worth the extra money since it offers superior protection when you are packing your bag with your gear. Great goggle, never fogs and is super stylish!
What's the difference between Xavier...
What's the difference between Xavier Signature compared to the normal version? I've noticed that for Xavier, it mentioned that we can wear eyeglasses but not on the normal IOX version. I thought both is the same design IOX. Please advice... thanks
The only difference is the color. Glasses work well for both the I/OX and the I/OX Xavier. The color is just a pro-model option.
Will these goggles make me a better skier?...
Will these goggles make me a better skier?
Cause they look like they will!
Of course they will! I think that you ski how you look. If you look good, you ski good. If you look better, you ski better!