- Detail Images
Whether you're really going flying or simply hitting the trail, the Smith WestGate Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses makes sure your field of vision is clear. These aviator-style sunglasses are built with stainless steel frames to stand up to the abuse they take when they aren't on your face, and it's thin enough to be lightweight. The lenses are polarized, and use Chromapop technology to cut through glare and enhance colors whether you're on the ground or miles above it.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sunglasses for hiking, flying, and everything in between
- Chromapop makes colors even more distinct
- Polarization cuts through glare for clarity
- Stainless steel frame stands up to abuse
- Silicon nosepads stay in place
- Oversize base design fits medium to large faces