Protection, comfort, and performance—feel these elements coalesce in the Smith Women's Valence MIPS Helmet. Made for navigating those magic moments on the slopes, this lightweight helmet has a sleek low-profile design. Forged with a hybrid construction, the Valence combines a tough ABS shell with a lightweight in-mold PC shell for lightweight impact protection. The shock-absorbing EPS liner is backed by MIPS technology that reduces rotational forces to the brain for increased protection.
The Valence is outfitted with AirEvac 2 technology which steers warm air away from your goggles, while adjustable vents offer customized cooling. Women's X-Static performance lining offers comfort and moisture control. The adjustable Smith x Boa fit system allows you to fine-tune the helmet's fit to achieve a perfectly customized fit. Removable Snapfit SL ear pads provide wearing versatility.
- A women-specific helmet designed for skiing and snowboarding
- Hybrid shell construction for lightweight protection
- EPS foam backed by MIPS technology offers impact protection
- Women's X-Static performance lining for comfort
- AirEvac 2 adjustable ventilation provides customized cooling
- Adjustable Smith x Boa fit system with removable goggle lock
- Snapfit SL ear pads are audio compatible