Expand your horizons and enhance your range of possibilities when you wear the Range Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses by Smith. With ChromaPop technology you can see sunsets and distant landscapes more clearly with top-of-the-line color definition and stay protected from intensive glares with polarized lenses and the anti-reflective coating. And with impact-resistant carbonic material and hydroleophobic coatings these glasses will outlive thousands of sunsets. The fashionably rounded frame and double-bridge design can be worn on any occasion, while the lightweight Eco-friendly Evolve material is durable yet comfortable. Non-slip Megol nose and temple pads help the glasses stay connected to your face when you double-take down the boardwalk, and the medium-sized frame fits comfortably on a wide range of faces and under sun hats or baseball caps.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Enhance your optic range with these stylish sunglasses
- Smith's ChromaPop lens technology gives excellent color definition
- Carbonic lens material is impact-resistant with protective coatings
- Eco-friendly frame construction is lightweight yet durably tough
- Non-slip nose and temple pads maintain grip when exposed to moisture
- Rounded frame and double-bridge design creates a fresh look
- Medium fitting size fits most faces comfortably and with hats