The larger Lowdown.
The Lowdown is undoubtedly Smith's signature pair of shades, and the Lowdown XL Sunglasses fit those with larger noggins or the rowdy radsters who simply want to see the bigger picture. Equipped with Chromapop, this pair filters two specific, unwanted wavelengths of light that cause eye fatigue and color confusion in order to deliver greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity. In layman's terms, you'll see bluer skies, greener grass, and redder sandstone when you see the world through the Chromapop lenses in these stylish shades.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Smith's signature sunglasses made larger to give you a bigger pic
- Chromapop enhances definition, color, and clarity
- Impact-resistant lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Various coatings resist reflections, water, and oil
- Bio-based Evolve frame has an eco-friendly attitude
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Q & A
Solid and classy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
About as classic of a pair of Smith's as you can get. I ordered the Squall/Sun Red color which had a zebra stripe pattern on the inside which isn't pictured well on our site, but still looks good. The Chromapop Lenses make a world of a difference in visibility of colors, and actually perform well enough in low light that I can leave them on when quickly stopping inside too. Overall I'm floored with these glasses and will be getting another pair if these ever kick the bucket.