Here's the lowdown.
The Lowdown Sunglasses are Smith's signature sunnies, and Chromapop technology updates these classics with unmatched clarity. Chromapop filters two specific, unwanted wavelengths of light that cause eye fatigue and color confusion in order to deliver greater definition and more natural color. In layman's terms, you'll see bluer skies, greener grass, and redder sandstone when you see the world through the Chromapop lenses in these stylish shades.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Smith's signature sunglasses with Chromapop's incredible optics
- Chromapop enhances definition, color, and clarity
- Impact-resistant lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Various coatings resist reflections, water, and oil
- Bio-based Evolve frame has an eco-friendly attitude
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Q & A
Do they come with a case?
Nothing beats chromapop
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've owned alot of sunglasses and smith by far has the best lenses. Everything is enhanced so well. Only downside to these is the pressure on the bridge of the nose can be annoying at times.
Chromapop is the best!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I’ve got sunglasses from Oakley, Smith, Spy, etc. sunglasses are kind of one of my things. And I can’t say enough about how great chromapop lenses are the clarity and enhanced color are amazing. Fitment is good, comfortable, nothing to complain about.
Are these polarized?