Stealth and steely protection.
Slick looks and hardcore protection sum up the Smith Hudson Tactical Realtree Polarized Sunglasses. Impact-resistant construction houses bomber lenses that meet ANSI and military specification standards for the ultimate in eye protection when playing rough in the bush or gravel pit. And the polarized lenses cut glare and block UV rays for comfort and reduced eye fatigue. A tapered lens technology gives you clear vision of whatever if flying toward your face, and grippy Megol nose pads ensure these shades stay put.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Proprietary high-impact lens material meets ANSI Z87.1 and MIL-PRF-3103 standards and will stop a 15-caliber projectile at 600 feet per second
- Light, tough polarized lenses provide 100% protection against harmful UV rays and cut out glare for long-wearing comfort
- Innovative TLT (tapered lens technology) delivers distortion-free optics that reduces eye fatigue
- Lightweight, impact-resistant frame withstands rugged wear and tear and delivers sporty style
- Grippy Megol nose and temple pads provide non-slip fit and comfort for security during high-action sports
- Stainless steel spring hinges give a snug fit and accommodate a broader range of head shapes and sizes
- Fits small faces
- Please see size chart for information on lens tints