Strike While the Iron is Hot.
With its smooth, curved lines and sporty silhouette, the Smith Polarized Forge Sunglasses make their case as a fair-weather staple. The Forge features a large silhouette and wide coverage for ample protection whether you're mountain biking, fly fishing, or hiking. Hydrophilic nose and temple pads keep the Forge securely on your face, and actually become more grippy at the onslaught of perspiration. Perhaps more importantly, though, the Forge is equipped with durable, polarized lenses which not only enhance color contrast, cut glare, and protect your eye's from the sun's harmful UV rays.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A sporty frame suited for mountain biking or fly fishing
- Durable frame lends a comfortable, barely-there feel
- Polycarbonate lenses are polarized for protection
- Hydrophilic nose and temple pads keep shades secure
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My mom had this to say "I love the look of these glasses! Rad! The lens color is great (love the reddish reflective tint) and the frame color with the red ear tips is cool. I have used these biking and wrap around style help cut the wind. Love these glasses! "