Soft, rolling surfaces mix with rounded edges to give the Smith Women's Feature Sunglasses a graceful demeanor suitable for beachside restaurants on a sunny day. Their Chromapop technology filters two specific, unwanted wavelengths of light that cause eye fatigue and color confusion in order to deliver greater definition and more natural color. In layman's terms, you'll see bluer skies, greener grass, and redder sandstone when you see the world through the Chromapop lenses in these stylish shades.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- The Feature Sunglasses feature soft, rolling surfaces
- Chromapop enhances definition, color, and clarity
- Impact-resistant lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Various coatings resist reflections, water, and oil
- Bio-based Evolve frame has an eco-friendly attitude
- Please see size chart for lens tint information