- Detail Images
Make your vision pop.
The Smith Envoy Polarized Chromapop Sunglasses bring unmatched optical clarity to your outdoor adventures and athletic pursuits. Smith's Chromapop technology filters out specific wavelengths that cause color confusion, giving you a dramatic boost in visual acuity and color definition. This particular Chromapop lens benefits from glare-cutting polarization, making it an ideal choice for eliminating eye fatigue when you're pedaling on a bright, sunny day or hiking in exposed alpine environments.
The Envoy Sunglasses are lightweight, yet incredibly robust, thanks to their Evolve frame material sculpted in a sleek, head-wrapping design. Their medium fit works great on a wide variety of users without being overly aggressive in style. For users sweating it out while pedaling on their bike or running along the trail, the Envoy's hydrophilic nose and temple pads stick to your face when you're perspiring heavily.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Visualize every last detail in bright environments
- ChromaPop lens boosts color definition and visual acuity
- Polarization cuts glare for reduced eye strain
- 100% UV protection for peace of mind on sunny days
- Evolve frame is lightweight and incredibly durable
- Hydrophilic nose and temple pads for a secure fit
- Medium fit works great on wide variety of users