From high-paced trail running to slow days tossing flies on the river, the Smith Polarized Ember Chromapop Sunglasses are built for the versatile female athlete who does it all. Theses shades employ an eco-friendly, lightweight Evolve frame with a cat-eye design that's both chic and ready to move as you do, along with a hydrophilic Megol nosepad that grips your face comfortably in wet conditions. ChromaPop lenses enhance clarity and natural color to help the terrain ahead of you come to life with vivid details, and also boast an anti-reflective and anti-scratch coating that ensures your vision remains unobstructed. Auto-lock hinges keep the placement secure throughout the entirety of your adventure, while the included case provides a safe stash spot when the sun starts to go down.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Ultra-light, active, and chic shades with exceptional optics
- Chromapop enhances definition, color, and clarity
- Lens coatings resist reflections, water, and oil
- Bio-based Evolve frame is eco-friendly and lightweight
- Megol nose pads grip your face in wet conditions