Good for the soul.
If the eyes are the windows to the soul, then it's a no brainer that your vision should be clear while you're sinking deep, fluffy pow turns on a solo day of soul shredding. Pull your Smith Dirksen I/O 7 Goggles down over your eyes and slip into your happy place.
Smith's signature ChromaPop technology enhances the colors around you, making sure you don't miss any of the mountainous details around you. The single-pivot quick release lens is easy to swap out, so you can throw on your bonus low light lens when the storm picks up. An anti-fog treatment on the inner lens keeps condensation at bay when things get steamy, and the silicone-backed strap keeps your goggles securely on your head when you send it a little too far and explode into the deep stuff.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Goggles to keep your vision clear while you're shredding bell to bell
- ChromaPop technology enhances color and detail
- Spherical lens boosts peripheral vision
- Single-pivot quick-release lens is interchangeable
- 5X anti-fog inner lens keeps lenses clear during storm days
- Silicone-backed strap keeps goggles secure
- Helmet-compatible design for comfortable wear with head protection