Cut glare and catch fish.
With the crystal-clear performance clarity of the Challis Chromapop Glass Polarized Sunglasses by Smith you can see through the water without being blinding by glares so you can watch the fish take your fly with satisfaction. Designed for individuals who spend majority of their time on the water, the Challis is made with stellar lens technology—polarized Techlite Glass cuts intensive glares and offers 100% UV protection, it is 20% lighter than traditional glass, and is highly scratch-resistant to give you long-lasting quality. And with ChromaPop technology you get top-of-the-line color distinction that enhances your vision in fast-paced environments and activities. Performance Megol nose and temple pads give you excellent grip and even grip harder when exposed to moisture to ensure these sunglasses don't slip during your cast. With a middle-range base curve, spring hinges, and flexible frames, these sunglasses comfortably fit on your face while the medium frame size can easily be worn with hats.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Captain-worthy sunglasses for your next fishing trip
- Glass lenses give crystal-clear clarity and cut out glares
- ChromaPop lens technology creates clear distinction between colors
- Top-of-the-line scratch-resistance enhances longevity of quality
- Flexible frames with spring hinges fits and stays on your face
- Nose and temple pads enhance grip when exposed to moisture
- Tighter profile and smaller lens profile fits under your cap