Suited for riders and skiers with flatter faces and lower nose bridges, Smith brings back the perennial favorite Asia Fit I/OS Goggles with Bonus Lens with the classically sleek rimless style, as well as a slightly wider field of view and a 3-layer DriWix face foam that conforms effortlessly to your face while wicking away sweat for a luxurious fit and feel. Boosting clarity and natural color, ChromaPop technology enables you to clearly see more details on the hill and pick your lines with confidence, while the spherical Carbonic-X lenses opens up a vast field of vision to see all obstacles around you.
The 5x anti-fog inner lens does away with annoying condensation that usually comes along with changing environments and temperatures, while the Patented Porex filters equalize atmospheric pressure during changes in elevation, combining to give you a distortion- and fog-free view. The ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap is equipped with QuickFit adjustment straps for a customized fit in the middle of a park lap, and at the end of the day, the included microfiber bag safely stores these puppies until next time.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Dazzlingly clear and colorized vision for days on snow
- ChromaPop lens boosts details and colors for unreal vision
- Asia fit fits flatter faces and lower nose bridges
- Spherical lens provides wide peripheral vision
- Anti-fog inner lens tech keeps condensation at bay
- Porex filter gets rid of distortion during elevation change
- Included microfiber bag gives you safe storage