- Detail Images
Wherever cold weather lingers.
From walking the dog and shoveling the driveway to camping or commuting in the cold, keep your hands toasty with the SmartWool Stagecoach Glove. The wool shell and soft merino wool lining help your fingers stay cozy, while the leather palm offers excellent dexterity and grip. Plus, it's touchscreen-compatible so you can work your smartphone without exposing your hands to the frigid conditions outside.
- Warm gloves for winter chores
- Merino wool offers thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Leather palm, thumb, and fingers enhance grip
- Touchscreen compatibility with smartphones
- Q & A
bought it as a gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this glove for my grandmother who lives in the Northeast and uses it occasionally for quick trips around town. While she might not put it to its ultimate test, she has told me that this glove has kept her hands very warm so far all winter. She also loves the leather palm for added grip when she's carrying things.