Spring, sprang, sprung.
- Lightweight glove for spring skiing
- Leather palm for good grip and water-resistance
- Double layer thumb and index reinforces this brainy glove
- Wool blend lining offers thermal regulation on bluebird days
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy removal in hot lift lines
- Q & A
Definitely a Spring Glove...not winter
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The title on these is accurate. They don't really keep your warm for the winter. Wore them in chilly 30 degree(20's with wind) NYC weather and the tips of my fingers were definitely cold. They look pretty cool though, just wish they were a winter glove.
Super Soft Yet Durable
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This is a great driving glove or cleaning off your car in the morning. I can definitely see this being a great spring skiing glove for when the time comes.