Smartwool PhD Spring Glove
- Detail Images
Spring, sprang, spung.
Smartwool already makes some pretty intelligent pieces of gear, but only the really clever pieces are given doctorates. With the SmartWool PhD Spring Glove brains definitely win over brawn, but that's ok because on sunny April days you don't want extra insulation getting your hands all sweaty. The nylon and leather shell protect against that wet mashed potatoes you're sliding around in while still being dexterous enough for pole plants and pesky zippers. Wool basically wrote the original thesis on wicking, so you know that lining will keep your hands from overheating in the sunshine, naturally warding off odor in the process.
- Lightweight glove for spring skiing
- Leather palm for good grip and water-resistance
- Double layer thumb and index reinforces this brainy glove
- Wool blend lining offers thermal regulation on bluebird days
- Hook and loop closure for easy removal if standing in hot lift lines