- Detail Images
Go bell to bell.
From the groomed trail to the backcountry bootpack, the Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Medium Wenke Sock is designed to maximize comfort while providing top-notch performance for all your snow-sliding exploits. The Virtually Seamless toe prevents hot-spots, discomfort and bunching impacts while your putting high-intensity pressure on the same zone hour after hour, and the medium cushion assures great impact and shock absorption so your session on the hill can last just a little longer. Plus, Smartwool's Indestructawool technology assures a long-lasting durability that can go first chair to last call all winter long.
- A durable medium-cushion sock for skiing and snowboarding
- 4 Degree Elite fit utilizes multiple stretch seams to keep sock in place
- Indestructawool is super surable and tough to last all winter and beyond
- Medium cushion is shock-absorbing from first chair to last call
- Virtually Seamless toe prevents bunching and uncomfortable hot spots
- Merino wool is anti-microbial and helps keep the funk at bay
- Knit in the USA and supports American workers