PhD Ski Medium Pattern Sock
The SmartWool Women's PhD Ski Medium Pattern Sock delivers warmth and mid-level cushioning, so the cold won't chase you off the mountain before you're ready. Made from a cozy merino wool blend, these ski socks deliver not just softness and warmth, but also the moisture-wicking power and odor-control that merino is famous for. SmartWool's Indestructawool technology places more durable material in high-wear zones to provide exceptional durability and comfort.
- Ski sock with comfort and warmth for long days on the slopes
- Indestructawool construction provides exceptional durability
- Merino wool naturally resists odors for day-long freshness
- Mesh venting delivers optimum moisture management, breathability
- Medium cushioning in shin and foot protects against boot contact
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System keeps socks in place through long days
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have some trouble with socks because of small feet. I ordered these in a size small and am somewhere around a size 5.5 or 6. These are a bit roomy for my liking in tight ski boots, but we'll see how they hold up after a few more washes/dries. Otherwise, medium thickness as stated and a great pattern!
Great weight, Great Look
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love these socks. I wear all Smartwool socks for snowboarding and for some reason these seems to be a little shorter on my shins than my other pairs - but I still enjoy them and they keep my feet warm and cozy.
nice mid weight
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These are a heavier padded sock and nice for those cold days on the slopes. Great colors and durability typical of Smartwool.
First time buying this style and they have been great so far