- Detail Images
The wrong bra can turn an otherwise great day into something of a bummer. The Smartwool PhD Women’s Strappy Bra is not that bra. It’s the right choice for every medium-impact activity, from skiing to hiking to climbing, and is carefully constructed to make sure you stay dry, supported, and crazily comfortable.
- An insanely comfortable bra that’s perfect for medium-impact activities
- A merino-blend lining feels great against your skin and manages moisture to keep you dry
- Merino naturally keeps you dry and fights odor
- Engineered knit cups and adjustable straps provide stability and support
- Seamless design offer support and stretch without irritation
- Slim cut looks great by itself and comfortably fits under even snug layers
- Q & A
Super comfy for low impact activity
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
This bra really is super comfortable...by far the most comfortable sports bra I own. Doesn't provide much support though so use it only for hiking, biking, and skiing. I wear a 34C and the L fit well. Machine wash, quick air dry. No stink; no shrink!