Everyday's your day.
Bras can already be a nuisance enough, but with the soft and smooth Smartwool Women's PhD Seamless Racerback Bra, you can go all-out in comfort and support no matter what your day holds. The seamless construction paired with merino wool fabrication manages moisture and stretches for unimpeded movement. Engineered cups were knit to provide next-to-skin coverage and support so you can run, hike, jump, and climb without feeling bogged down by your duo. The rib-knit side panels add extra support with the sleek and feminine racerback finish so you can look your best and feel your best on the go.
- A soft racerback bra for extra comfort for an active days
- Merino wool manages moisture and provides a soft fit
- Seamless lining adds next-to-skin comfort and support
- Raceback design supports bust with secure fit
- Q & A
GO TO COMFORT!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
Weekend and Gym day comfort to the maximum.
The fit is True to Size for me and love the support it gives
Comfy but runs small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XS
I'm obsessed with wool sports bras. They are really a game changer. Not only is this bra super comfortable and soft, it's anti-odor and dries quickly. I use to run in and any other mountain sport. It does run small though. I usually wear an XS in sport bras, but this XS was toooo tight. A small fits nicely.
Fit & Features
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool PhD Women's Seamless Underwear. #gofarfeelgood