- Detail Images
Go all-out in assured support and comfort with the soft, smooth SmartWool Women's PhD Seamless Racerback Bra. A seamless merino-wool interior wicks away moisture, stretches for unhindered movement, and feels oh-so-soft next to skin. Engineered knit cups and a covered elastic band at ribcage secure your duo, so you can run like the wind without feeling bogged down. And rib-knit side panels add to the support with a sleek, feminine look and feel. Perfecto.
- Merino wool blend stretches for freedom of movement, breathes for cool, dry comfort, and naturally resists odor for enduring freshness
- Smooth face fabric allows clothing to move over it freely without sticking
- Soft, seamless merino wool lining wicks away moisture and always feels great next to skin
- Engineered knit cups and covered elastic band at ribcage provide comfortable support and stability for high-action sports
- Ample straps won't bind, cut, or chafe
- Rib-knit side panels increase support and provide a smooth, feminine look and feel
- Q & A
Comfy but runs small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XS
I'm obsessed with wool sports bras. They are really a game changer. Not only is this bra super comfortable and soft, it's anti-odor and dries quickly. I use to run in and any other mountain sport. It does run small though. I usually wear an XS in sport bras, but this XS was toooo tight. A small fits nicely.
What is the cup size? No mention in description.