PhD Pro Medium Crew Sock
- A technical sock for running on the road or trail
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant
- Synthetic materials add a comfortable stretch
- Crew height protects against low brush on the trail
- Medium cushion for comfort on long runs
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Comfy and durable. These are a nice medium weight and hold to foot really well. Nice and warm as well. Great for hiking or wearing around town.
Not my first pair...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
How many of my technical and warm socks are not smartwool? This in a no brainer, warm comfy and they don’t get overwhelming in the toe box with material. The wool really helps to keep away the odor when you’re outpoting high efforts, but on a simple work day, these socks are cozy and fashionable. Easy win if you’re looking for a little extra warmth without having a sock that’s three inches thick!
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|US||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6|
|EU||22 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 32||33 - 36|
|UK||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5||1 - 4.5|
- Use your shoe size to find your correct sock size.