- Detail Images
Make like a mountain goat.
You love a good rock-scramble challenge, and your feet love it even more when you are wearing the Smartwool Phd Outdoor Approach Mini sock. Designed in partnership with Conrad Anker, this sock is made with Light Elite cushioning that lines the entire sole of the foot for supportive protection without the bulk to comfortably fit in your approach or hiking shoes. Elastic construction, mesh venting and wool material give this sock top-quality performance made for channeling your inner mountain goat.
- A sock tailored to alpinists and day hikers
- Elastic construction gives stretch and recovery performance
- Mesh venting provides breathability and moisture management
- Elite light cushioning lines entire foot for bulk-free protection
- Wool fiber is naturally rugged and reliable for long-lasting use
- Q & A
Lone Peak Approved.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I needed a pair of socks for a recent trip up to Lone Peak Cirque to do some climbing. I have used Smartwool for my winter socks for awhile now and decided to give the summer socks a go. I was super impressed with how snug and protective they felt right away. They really helped with moisture control and after wearing the same pair for 3 days they did not smell near as bad as some of the other socks I have used.
Learn More: Smartwool PhD Socks
Learn more about the comfort, fit, and durability of Smartwool PhD performance socks. #gofarfeelgood