Why We Like The Merino 250 Baselayer 1/4-Zip
When it gets cold, the Smartwool Merino 250 Baselayer 1/4-Zip is the top we turn to when the resort's extra cold. Being one of Smartwool’s heaviest merino baselayer options, it excels at thermal regulation in colder climates, and it reduces odor naturally for fresher comfort. Toss in the 1/4-zip functionality and we are equipped with a baselayer that gives us total control of our body temperature.
- Heavyweight baselayer for those colder times of year
- Interlock knit fabric provides comfort, breathability
- Merino wool adds natural odor-resistance
- New slim-fit design for easy layering without additional bulk
- Shoulder panels and flatlock seam design to minimize chafing
- Henley zipper for additional ventilation
- Item #SWLZ86W
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- midweight (250g/m²)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 27 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.