The Steamboat Special.
Heading to Steamboat for a seat-of-the-pants weekend means traveling light, and there’s no better way to save weight and gear than by counting on the Smartwool Men’s Merino 150 Logo T-Shirt. It’ll keep you cool when you go for a quick hike to catch the sunset on Mt. Werner, dry when you’re stomping around Buffalo Pass, and daisy-fresh when you head into town for dinner on the way back.
- A naturally techy tee that’s soft and stylish enough to wear every day
- Merino wool naturally keeps you feeling and smelling great
- Corespun nylon fibers won’t disintegrate under heavy wear
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- The 150 has a regular fit so you can wear it every day
- Q & A
Great Fit and Materials!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
The Merino 150 shirts are super comfortable and fit me really well. The merino wool fabric is great for wicking moisture quickly to keep you dry and also doesn't get as stinky as cotton or polyester. I wear this shirt hiking, biking, and for everyday use and have no complaints.